Shabbat Services 10:40am
6304 Belt Line Rd, Dallas TX 75254
The New Members Class is offered two times per year. The class is from 9:30 a.m.-10:20 a.m. and follows the Shabbat School schedule. There will also be a mandatory “Vision Class” that will be held during the semester. The Vision Class outlines the vision and birth of Baruch HaShem. If you are interested in becoming a member of Baruch HaShem, please join us for this class. The set of books required for the New Members Class are available in the Judaica shop for $35. Sign-up sheets are available in each foyer.
Our Hands Are Stained with Blood, by Michael Brown,
Restoring the Jewishness of the Gospel, by David H. Stern, and
Growing to Maturity, by Dan Juster.
All books are available in the Baruch HaShem Judaica Shop ($35 for all three).
– Dependent on interest, membership classes are held in the Spring (January – May) and Fall (August – December) semesters each year. Watch the communique or check with the BHS office to find out exact dates.
– You must be 18 years old to become a member.
– You must attend the New Members Class and go through the interview process.
– Membership is open to both Jew and Gentile.
– Membership cannot be transferred from another congregation.
– If you are coming from another Messianic congregation, you still must take the classes and go through the same process.
– Prospective new members will read the scheduled chapters in Growing to Maturity prior to class and complete the chapter work. The other two books need to be read before the last class is finished.
– An exam will be given, at the last class, over the material covered in the classes.
– Upon completion of the class, reading all the material, and taking the exam, an interview will be set up with each prospective new member.
– One spouse can join without the other.
– Childcare is provided for the classes (when arranged for in advance).
– A letter with the class schedule and more detailed information will be sent to those who have signed up for the class.
– You can take the membership classes without any obligation to join.
Hover over item for more options